Post date: Nov 23, 2013 9:13:16 PM
Word International Ministries Special Report: Yolanda (Haiyan) Aftermath
WIN Churches in Leyte directly affected by Typhoon Yolanda:
- Sta. Rosa
Damage to WIN churches & members:
- About 100 families affected - they need immediate relief (food, water, medicines, shelter, flashlights, candles, hygiene supply).
- Homes have been severely damaged or totally destroyed. These homes have to be rebuilt.
3. Church buildings destroyed or severely damaged and need to be rebuilt.
Our goals for project Leyte:
1. Provide immediate relief to the members of WIN affected by the typhoon in these communities by providing them with some of the basic necessities of life.
2. Help rebuild the lives of those whose homes and properties where lost due to the typhoon.
3. Rebuild or repair the church buildings of WIN in these areas that were damaged or destroyed by the typhoon.
4. Reach Out with the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the communities surrounding our churches and minister the Love of Christ through various acts of kindness
How We Can Help:
1. Pray for those affected & for those helping the affected.
2. Give & share generously what you have.
3. Look for ways you can serve (e.g. Fundraising, Missions Trip)
Our Task at Hand
RELIEF, REBUILD, REPAIR, REACH OUT
Bank account details in the Netherlands:
St. Word International Ministries
ABNAMRO Acct: 422810932/ IBAN : NL 98ABNA0422810932
Calamity Fund bank details in the Philippines:
Word International Ministries, Inc.
Current Account #1811-0003-33
Bank of the Philippine Islands
San Lorenzo Branch
Prudential Bank Bldg.
1004 Arnaiz Ave., Makati City
Please send donated goods directly to our WIN Eastern Visayas district office:
WORD INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES - Cebu,
3/f Adela Bldg, Gen Maxilom Ave, Cebu City 6000.
Tel # (032) 4107655; 09433924369; 09223721419.
Things needed are: towels, blankets, toiletries, casual wears, slippers, canned goods, medicines, flashlights, etc